Some of our clients may not realize that Prince & Sons is not only a licensed general contractor, but also a cabinet dealer for many top brands including Bishop Cabinets and Plain & Fancy Custom Cabinetry. This combination of dealer and builder offers a number of unique advantages which we’re able to bring to each cabinet project that we are involved in.
Benefits of Working With a Builder & Cabinet Dealer
- One line of communication – If you’re working with a builder as well as a separate cabinet dealer you could have issues with communication during a project. Maybe the builder is not able to communicate what they’re looking for, or the cabinet dealer misunderstands a request. When you work with a company like Prince & Sons, you’ll have one line of communication for any issues that have to do with the project, even if those issues include problems or ideas for cabinets.
- Intimate knowledge of product lines – Because we’re authorized dealers for several prominent cabinet lines, we have a strong knowledge when it comes to cabinet options and installation. This can help when working with clients to help them see some of the new kitchen cabinet designs and materials that have gained in popularity over the past few years.
- Variety of price points – We offer a wide range of different price points when it comes to new cabinetry, allowing us to provide solutions that meet most budgets.
- Commitment to quality – Just as is the case with our home renovation projects, we only distribute cabinetry that we have personally worked with and believe in the quality of the materials.
- Stand behind any cabinet that we sell – Prince & Sons has been a fixture in the Triangle community for several decades and in this time we’ve always stood behind everything that we do. This obviously includes any cabinets that we may sell during a home renovation project.
Reach Out to Prince & Sons to Learn More About Our Different Cabinet Options
If you need cabinets for any type of home renovation, don’t hesitate to reach out to Prince & Sons today. We’ll be happy to discuss the different cabinet companies that we represent and even offer advice on which line may work best for your needs and your budget. To see some of our cabinetry projects, head on over to our portfolio. To get in touch, feel free to give us a call at 919-383-0888 or fill out our online contact form.