When you invest in a kitchen renovation you undoubtedly want it to last. This means that you should think about each element of the renovation to ensure you’re choosing finishes and materials that are high quality and timeless. One of the most important components of any kitchen renovation are the cabinets. Kitchen cabinets come in all shapes and sizes which makes the selection process that much more difficult. At Prince & Sons, we’re a local kitchen cabinet dealer in Durham ready to help you through this challenging time thanks to our experience and knowledge of the industry.
What It’s Like to Work With a Local Kitchen Cabinet Dealer in Durham
At Prince & Sons we thought it would be a good idea to outline the process of working with us to provide your kitchen with high quality cabinets that will last for years to come. Below is our typical process:
- Initial Contact – First a potential client reaches out to our company via our website, email or phone and we begin a discussion revolving around their needs and budget. We offer an online intake form where potential clients can describe all their home renovation hopes and dreams!
- Initial Face to Face Meeting – If a client agrees to pursue a kitchen cabinet consultation we’ll then invite them to our kitchen showroom where we can highlight some of our high quality kitchen cabinets from manufacturers like Jim Bishop Cabinets & Plain & Fancy Cabinetry.
- Measurements & Renderings – Our experienced team will then work with you to obtain accurate measurements to produce high quality renderings that will show you exactly what your kitchen will look like once the new kitchen cabinets have been installed.
- Renovation Work Begins – We offer two options when it comes to kitchen cabinet installation. We can install the cabinets as part of a larger renovation project or we can sell the cabinets directly to you so that you or someone you’re working with can handle the installation. We are happy to handle the installation in whatever way works best for you.
- Sit Back and Relax – Once your new kitchen cabinets have been installed and all of the renovations are complete, you can sit back and finally relax for many years to come.
Reach Out to Your Local Kitchen Cabinet Dealer in Durham Today
Give the team at Prince & Sons a call today to learn more about the process of upgrading your kitchen cabinets. We’re happy to sell directly to you or to integrate a kitchen cabinet order into a larger home renovation. If you’d like you can fill out our online intake form to explain more about your needs, or simply give us a call at 919-383-0888 to talk with us directly.