Why it Pays to Work With a Local Cabinet Dealer
When it comes to a bathroom or kitchen remodel, one of the most important decisions you’ll have to make is your cabinetry selection. At Prince & Sons, we’re a full-service Bishop Cabinets dealer, and thought it would be beneficial to go through some of the reasons why it’s important to work with a local cabinet dealer during any type of home renovation where new cabinets are involved.
Why Work With a Local Cabinet Dealer?
- Selection – When you browse bathroom or kitchen cabinets at a big box store, you will find that your selections are limited, especially if you’re looking for an off-the-shelf option. With a local cabinet dealer, your cabinet options are virtually limitless. You’ll have full control over everything from the door styles, finishes, box construction, drawer type, and everything in between.
- High quality construction – When you work with a local cabinet dealer that represents a company like Jim Bishop Cabinets, you can rest assured knowing that the cabinets you purchase will stand the test of time. Bishop Cabinets has been around for more than 45 years, and this is largely due to the high quality construction of their products.
- Personalization – Because of the wide selection of cabinets that we’re able to offer our clients, you really can get the look and feel that you’re looking for, regardless of your style. We can bet that you’ll never find a kitchen, or bath identical to yours when you work with a local cabinet dealer, simply because of the wide array of design choices that are at your disposal.
- Focus on the smallest details – When working with a dedicated cabinet dealer, you’ll have access to a wide array of cabinet customization options that can make your life much easier. Whether it’s soft close cabinet doors & drawers, accent metal doors, glass doors, and much more, Prince & Sons is committed to providing cabinets that not only look great, but are functional as well.
- Array of budget options – Whether you’re looking for basic builder grade cabinets, or frameless cabinetry, Bishop Cabinets and Prince & Sons offers these selections. We work with clients across all budget ranges, and just because you’re looking for budget friendly options doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice quality.
Interested in Learning More About Bishop Cabinets from Prince & Sons?
We hope that this quick primer on the benefits of a local cabinet dealer has inspired you to think about the type of cabinet you’re interested in when you are thinking about your next home renovation project. If you’re planning a kitchen or bathroom remodel and are not sure where to turn when it comes to the cabinetry, feel free to reach out to Prince & Sons today by phone at 919-383-0888, or via email through our contact form. We’ve helped countless homeowners in the Triangle area and beyond transform their living spaces with high quality cabinets, and would be honored to help you do the same.